A license is a basic prerequisite for any company to be accepted for any company by the government or bank regardless of whether it is performed by a single individual or a big corporation.
Obtaining Gumasta means that your company can grow without any problems and it is very important to open a current account or get some loans from the bank.
- Aadhar card/ Pan Card/ photo
- Address proof (Electricity bill / Phone Bill)
- Application Letter in the prescribed format
- Authority letter for business
- Proof of ownership of Property
- Partnership Deed
- Partnership Firm’s Pan
- Partner’s ID proof – Address and Identity
- Prescribed Fees for a partnership Firm
- Memorandum and Article Of association
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Director’s ID proof – Address and Identity